The MoTeC M400 PWC ECU System offers significant power gains by replacing restrictive OEM ECU with fully programmable unit. Plugs directly into factory wiring harness and retains most original instrumentation functions. MoTeC has developed performance base maps that can be downloaded to suit most engine combinations. Maps can be tuned via computer interface for custom applications. Check with your RIVA Salesperson for information on the latest maps available for your craft.
- MoTeC M400 ECU
- Mounting Brackets
- Adapter Harness
- Immobilizer Bypass Module
Engine Tuning Features:
- To load maps and access data logging functions, optional MoTeC UTC Adapter Kit (part# 61059) will be required. This kit connects ECU to PC via USB adapter.
- Optional data logging and LAMBDA functions can be purchased and activated via simple password system. These functions are not included with standard kit.
Additional Distinct Features:
- Windows based ECU Manager tuning software with user definable screen layouts.
- Individual cylinder tuning of both fuel delivery and ignition timing.
- Suits modern engines, including those with coil per cylinder ignition.
- 4D fuel and ignition tables for engine mapping based on three channels.
- Fully selectable input channels for all tables, including internal channels.
- Fully configurable axis points on all tables.
- Highly configurable crank and cam trigger inputs to suit almost all OEM sensors and tooth patterns.
- Free access to wideband Lambda and data logging for initial tuning. Available for the first 8 hours engine running time.
- Suitable for engines requiring the latest complex control functions, such as:
- Continuously variable camshaft control (up to 2 inlet and 2 exhaust cams).
- Drive by wire throttle control.
- Capable of all other modern control functions, such as:
- Traction control.
- Overrun boost enhancement (anti-lag).
- Boost control.
- Dual stage injection (Hi/Lo injection).
- Fully configurable sensor inputs including custom calibrations.
- Configurable receiving and transmitting data via the CAN bus.
- Capable of receiving data from multiple Lambda measurement devices via CAN.
- Integrated advanced diagnostics, including injector & crank trigger diagnostics.
- Switchable between multiple configurations.
- Ref/Sync capture displayed on the built-in digital oscilloscope.
Upgradable with optional functionality to make additional features available when you want them, activated through a simple password system.
- Internal data logging (512 kB) with fast download via CAN.
- Three engine histogram logs including a tell-tale log.
- State of the art i2 Standard or i2 Pro data analysis software.
Note: Most MoTeC ECU applications require the use of RIVA Fuel Pressure Regulator System.
MoTeC USA Wants You to Know -
In general, products purchased online with price as the primary consideration can seem less expensive, but in the end, the lower price doesn't allow the service and technical support required to complete the project to a high level.
When considering the purchase of MoTeC products from an internet retailer we recommend you choose a retailer who is one of the authorized dealers listed on the MoTeC USA website (www.motec.com). Buying from an authorized MoTeC Dealer helps assure that you will receive a quality MoTeC product, and the service and support required to complete your project.
If you are considering a purchase and are unsure about the products origin, MoTeC USA can check the serial number to verify that the item is eligible for support in the North America.
There is no substitute for the technical support and personal service that can only come from an authorized MoTeC dealer, located in your area or willing to travel to your location.